Is Silicone Injection in the Testacles, Penis, Butt by a Doctor Safe? Many Friends Have Done This.

I have many friends who have made the trip to Tijuana and had their penis, testicles, butt, biceps enlarged with silicone. Aside from occasional lumps, some of them have had no problems with the silicone for over ten years. I can't find anyone who has had a significant problem with this doctor's work. I understand there is a Dr. in Miami now that is injecting silicone as well. Even facial fillers injected into the penis head have resulted in some permanent growth. Is this safe?

Advise against silicone injections to the penis and genitals

Our office spec ializes in the treatment of silicone injections to the buttocks, face, and soft tissue. Liquid silicone in primarily used to enhance soft tissue volume and patients gravitate towards the filler because of its permanence.We see patients from across the country who have complications arising from silicone injections to soft tissue.The silicone, depending on the amount of contaminants contained in the injection, can cause a severe inflammatory reaction that can cause permanent changes to the skin, leading to pain, itching, burning, ulcers, fibrosis, and swelling, among other problems. In our plastic surgery office, we have employed conservative as well as surgical protocols to help patients deal with the permanent deformities stemming from PMMA, biogel, biopolymer, biopolimera, artefill, artecoll, and other injections.
The first stage in improving your condition would be to schedule a consultation to discuss your options after a complete examination is made.
Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS