Is it possible to lengthen and make the tip bulbulous? (photo)

The surgeon I went to was supposed to just remove a bump I had on the right side of my nose but he shortened my nose and made the pointy, which I dont like. Is it possible to lengthen and make the tip bulbulous?

Lengthen Nose and Increase Tip Width

+1
Because you don't mention when your surgery was done, let me first suggest that you wait about 1 year for a revision. The nose can be lengthened  and bulk added to the tip; this is not a simple procedure - select a surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty work.

Tip Changes in a Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
In a situation like yours, we would need more information.  Items that I would need to review to be able to go over your options would be:

1)  More angles and views of your nose
2)  Imaging morphing of your current nose to understand your goals
3)  You operative report from your first surgery

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip revision

+1
Kristine_arevalo, you need to wait at least 6 months before considering any surgical intervention. should you have not wish to go back and see your original surgeon I would recommend you visit with several facial plastic specialists.  Bring a copy of your op note if possible.  The ability to change your tip will somewhat depend upon what was done by the original surgeon and how much cartilage you have left in your septum.  I hope this helps, good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon