I have 2 implants right next to each other on teeth 29 and 30. I'm wondering what is the best way to do the crowns?

I have 2 implants right next to each other on teeth 29 and 30. I'm wondering what is the best way to do the crowns. Single crown on each or both of them combined. Single crown will allow me to do them on different years and will work out best cost wise. But if it is not advisable or there is advantage strength wise if we have a combined crown, I'll consider the later even though out of pocket expenses will be way higher. I have a max ins. cap of 1500 per year. Thanks.

Crowns

+1
i think if you make them fused together , you will have more strength, and if you make them screw retained would help,that way you can have a good service every time you require,the doctor will remove the screw and remove crowns give service and will set them in again. I hope this helps.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Waiting for implants

+1
You can wait for the crowns separately but there are advantages to doing them both. The porcelain will match better and you will have a balanced bite (hopefully having a molar on the other side). With a balanced bite on both sides, there will be less stress versus the single implant if done separately. Both is best.

Victor Sanz, DDS
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist