Should I loose weight before having a BBL? (photos)

I'm looking too have a bbl and tt, I'm 5'11 and 217 pounds. Too look at me you would never know I weight that much. I was skinny, I started gaining weight, my legs and arms stayed very skinny, my stomach and waist is big but not real big, I do have back fat and bra fat, would I be a good candidate for both procedures? IS THIS BEING REALISTIC---- THE LAST PHOTO's IS WHAT I WANT TO LOOK Should I lose weight before I move forward?

Tummy tuck

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

i believe that you'll have a close chance to reach the look of the wish picture if you have a tummy tuck with abdominal muscle repair as well as liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting to the buttocks. All this will have to be after weight loss, your ideal weight should be 160-170 pounds.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Should I lose weight before having a BBL?

+1
I think the weight loss is probably up to you.  217 lbs is not too much at 5'11" to perform the surgery.  I think you will benefit from a 5 liter liposuction and up to 2000 cc per buttock (depending upon your goals and your starting point).    I think you are right that a tummy tuck will be necessary as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.