How soon after a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and BBL procedure can I have a second Lipo and BBL? (photo)

I am a 32 year old female. I had a Tummy Tuck, Lipo to flanks, back, and lower abdomen, and Brazillian Butt Lift on October 10, 2013. How long do I have to wait to have another surgery of Lipo for a second Brazillian Butt Lift? I have been told six months but wanted to know if it can be done earlier.

Bbl revision timing

+1
6 months is a good amount of time to allow your body to heal and all areas of swelling to subside. It's important for the swelling to be gone to allow your surgeon to sculpt your body appropriately.

good luck

+1
Thank you for your question .

There is no exact time for this procedure but i recommend at least 6 months, and what you should do while waiting is gain the weight needed to have the results you are looking.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Secondary butt lift

+1

If you had the original brazilian butt lift in October, you should probably wait at least 4 months or longer to have a secondary procedure.

How soon after a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and BBL procedure can I have a second Lipo and BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question, it's normally best for you to wait at least six months to have another procedure, not only because you need to recover from the previous procedure, your body also needs to recover from the anesthesia.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

This really depends upon overall swelling and healing. If you are completely healed before 6 months, the procedure can be done sooner.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.