Changing my Eyes into Asian Looking Eyes?

I was looking through similar questions to this one and i couldn't quite find the answer i am looking for!! I want to change my eyes to look like asian ones, i researched on internet if there was any surgeries like that, but i wasn't able to find any and i would like to know whether it's possible or not to make my Caucasian eyes look like Asians? and i would also like to know how much it costs because it counts as a cosmetic surgery!! I have included picture of my eyes below!

Creating "Asian eyes" in a Caucasian is risky

+1

I recommend against pursuing this procedure, as the risks may very well outweigh the benefits. You will likely need an aggressive lateral canthopexy and possibly even a midface and forehead lift in order to alter the position of the outer corners of the eyes. In addition, you will need fat grafting to provide your upper eyelids with a fuller appearance. Although you should see a surgeon in consultation in order to obtain a definitive answer regarding your cosmetic concern, I would advise supreme caution before attempting to make this change.

Pasadena Facial Plastic Surgeon

My colleagues are right on the money here.

+1

Dear Colt Neck

Only a fool would undertake this surgery for you and it won't end well.  Many things make an asian eyelid and asian eyelid.  This included the shape of the facial skeleton, subtle differences in how the facial fat is distributed, and were and how the eyelid ligaments attach inside the eyelid.  Surgeons do not make asian eyelids.  The scary thing about the world we live in is that I do not doubt that some surgeon would attempt such a surgery.  Your eyes are beautiful, please do not encourage someone to destroy you beauty with ill conceived surgery.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com/eyelid/examples/eyelid-01.html

Not Advised

+1

I would strongly vote against this procedure. If you choose to move forward,  it can be done through surgery however, it would leave tiny scars at the corners of your eyes about 1/2 cm in size.  Also, downtime would last 2 days.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making Asian looking eyes

+1

This topic is discussed in theory. Eyes that have lost their shape and look more rounded after blepharoplasty have been successfully repaired with surgery of the lateral canthus. It might be presumed that the same surgery could transform a normal Caucasian eye to look Asian. Up to this time I have not seen any examples of this. Perhaps one of the surgeons on this site can provide photographic examples for successful surgeries that converted normal Caucasian eyes to looking Asian..

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Caucasian to Asian eyes.

+1

Caucasian to Asian eyes is not done because of the many disadvantages and abnormal results. Your lower eyelids are round eyed type and it would be risky to try to elevate them without causing problems.

Converting caucasian eyes to asian ones

+1

This can be very risky for failure and expectation mismatches.  I would strongly advise against it.  The surgery would at least involve a lateral canthoplasty.

Converting caucasian to asian eyes.

+1

This requires an agressive lateral canthopexy and possibly fat grafting to disrupt the supratarsal crease but I would not recommend it and it is not a standard procedure.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/