Changing Eye Shape?

Is it possible? What I really want is to look like Audrey Hepburn, but I look nothing like her- especially the shape of my eyes. If you can do this, what is the estimated price and risks?

Changing Eye Shape

+1

The appearance of your eyes can be improved with blepharoplasty and/or fat repositioning.  Attempting to change the shape of your eyes is not recommended. Thank you and I hope this helps.

Dr. Nassif

Almond Eyelid Surgery for "Audrey Hepburn" Eyes

+1

Audrey Hepburn's eyes could be described as very open, big almond-shaped eyes (with bold and defined eyebrows). Almond eyes, or exotic eyes, are slightly turned up in the outer corners, making them beautifully balanced. This almond shape is soft, welcoming and sexy. Almond eyes are youthful and confident. Many men and women are born with natural almond eyes, but for those who are not, cosmetic eyelid surgery may be an option.

At my practice in New York, I perform Almond Eyelid Surgery for patients who want that kind of look. It is important to note that this kind of cosmetic eyelid surgery requires experience and artistry to ensure that your eyes don't look over-pulled and "catwoman" like. A proper analysis of your eyes is necessary to determine what can be done for you.

Amiya Prasad, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon