I feel like the tip is too big flat and to upward the center between my nostrils to big wide and to low?

I still feel like msg piggy or even michal jackson...my nose goes to the left the sides by the bridge is to wide pls tell me something I fell lost...im 2 months open post op

+1
It is too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

+1
Dear Bethg7881, Without an examination and/or photographs it is hard to tell you anything specific regarding your concerns. The best advice I can give you at this time is to have some patience, see your surgeon and discuss all of your concerns. If time goes by and you still have concerns then you may want to seek a second opinion. Remember that you are only two months post surgery and try and wait out the recovery period for a while longer before causing yourself to much distress. Your surgeon is there to help you and answer your questions remember he/she knows best where you are in your recovery phase. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Open Rhinoplasty Complaint

+1
It takes months to a year before all of the swelling of the nose has resolved to see the final result. Be patient, consult your plastic surgeon, and trust your surgeon's advice. If absolutely necessary, you can always go for a second opinion. 

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Rhinoplasty- 2 months

+1
Discuss your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon, as he is the only one who knows what was done to your nose.  Without photos, and more information, it is impossible to offer any recommendation.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD