Is This Change Possible For My Nose? (photo)

I'm wondering if this change is achievable and what if any procedures I may have missed, I am undergoing a facelift in august to restore my youthful jawline and get rid of excess loose skin from weight loss. As you can see I have quite the beak and a weak jaw at least in proportion to the nose. I Have envisioned needing a nose job and a chin implant. Also any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Improving Facial Features Through Rhinoplasty And Chin Implant

+1

Dear Moonman,

The procedures you have mentioned in your post fall into place and I believe that the projected results enhance your facial appearance greatly; the changes expressed in the computer morphing photo are very much possible.

With that perspective, the two major modifications would have to be the chin implant and the rhinoplasty; the nuchal lipo and facial lift complement the major changes induced by the aforementioned procedures.

Nonetheless, without a physical examination it is hard to determine what else could be of benefit to you and what the details have to be to shoot for the best possible outcome; your photos only show a profile angle of your face and an in-person evaluation is imperative.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Possible rhinoplasty and chin implant results

+1

The goal of a rhinoplasty is to decrease the overall height and projection of the nose by decreasing the dorsal hump, projection and refining the tip.  This is accomplished by shaving down both cartilage and bone along the bridge line and performing osteotomies to narrow the bridge.  There are multiple tip techniques that can be performed to refine the tip.  A chin implant is inserted through a submental incision, which will bring the chin forward and add further balance to facial features to making the nose look less obvious.  For further information on virtual rhinoplasty please see download our app from our website.  With this application you are able to upload your own pictures and make rhinoplasty and/or chin implant changes.

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com/virtual_plasticsurgery.php

Improving the appearance of the profile

+1

Based on your photos, it appears you may benefit from the following to improve the appearance of your profile:

1) Rhinoplasty
2) Chin augmentation

Computer morphing is a great way to predict how your face will appear after surgery. In general, it serves as a guideline for your surgeon to follow, and the actual results may slightly differ from the computer image.  It is often the case that the patient is happier with their actual result, as the computer sometimes makes things a little bit too perfect and not as natural looking.  From here, I would recommend a consultation with a qualified surgeon.  Thanks and best of luck!

Web reference: http://www.carolinafacialplasticsurgery.com/surgical-procedures/rhinoplasty/

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose and chin-jaw surgery.

+1

Both of these can be done together. Make sure your surgeon does the type of. Ode you like on real patients since that is what you will be getting. 

Potential rhinoplasty result

+1

The general changes you made are likely possible. It would be best that the computer drawings be done by the surgeon who will be doing your surgery. Many of us have computer imaging programs that help us plan the surgical steps and also show you you what we think we can reasonably achieve . 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin

+1

While you certainly could benefit from a rhinoplasty and chin implant based upon the profile view you posted, I do not think it is reasonable to assume that your nasal tip would look that small. It appears that your skin enevelope is quite thick and it will most likely not shrink down that much.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

Hi,

I agree that your profile would improve with a Rhinoplasty to reduce the dorsum and rotate the tip up a little . The chin implant will also enhance your cervical-mental angle and projection. You can have all these procedures done under local sedation.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.sluplift.com

Rhinoplasty/Chin Implant

+1

While it is hard to say based on only 1 view of your face, the photos you have posted appears to be achievable.  A rhinoplasty can better define your nasal profile along with a chin implant to enhance your profile appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com