Is It Possible to Change the Shape of Your Nose with out Surgery?

I'm sixteen and I have a big and flat, its not huge but it attracts some attention from my face, and I really Don't want a surgery, I just really don't like my nose. and if it is not Possible, how old do you have to be to have a nose job? and one more, question (not related) but in a doctors opinion how can I get rid of pimples and marks off my face, becase as you can see in the picture also I have a few marks. reply as soon as possible

Rhinoplasty

+1

No, it is not possible to change your nose significantly without surgery.

Your nose is made of skin, bone and cartilage. Surgery can significantly improve your nose by altering the bone and cartilage. You should select a trained and experienced surgeon who specializes in noses.

Winter Park Plastic Surgeon

+1

Fillers can be used in certain circumstances. Rhinoplasty usually produces superior results. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Changing Nose Without Surgery

+1

If you are 16 and do not like your nose and do not want surgery, I would advise you to do nothing. A rhinoplasty is a permanent change to your nose so any one undertaking this decision should want to do so and understand the risks and benefits of the procedure. Your opinion of surgery may change or become even more validated as you get older and see more friends and family members who receive it.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is very limited in what it can do to the nose. In some cases, it can permanently alter the soft tissues of the skin in a negative way so that a future procedure may not be possible.

Web reference: http://www.shahfacialplastics.com/nose.html

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job

+1

Little changes can be made to a nose with fillers. This may be useful for some patients. You likely would need a surgical change and age 16 and beyond is fine. Pictures would help. Pimples and blemishes are best assessed and treated by a dermatologist. I would recommend dermatological consultation possibly in RealSelf via good photos and list under facial wrinkles and scars. Many dermatologists will see this and answer. My Best, Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon