Is It Possible to Change the Shape of my Phitral Columns?

I would like to change the shape of my philtral columns to make them more vertical or get rid of my philtral columns entirely.

Changing philtral columns

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern.  In general it is easier to enhance the columns than it is to remove them

Restylane/juvederm can accentuate or blunt the philtral columns or cupid's bow easily.

+1

Temporary fillers such as restylane/juvederm can help change the shape of the philtral columns or cupid's bow easily and last about 6 months and is done under local anesthesia.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon