How to Get Almond Eyes Naturally?

Weird question I know. first Im to young for botox or any eye surgery. So I was wondering if there was an all natural way to do what I desire. I have some what cirlced shaped eyes and when I put my index finger on the outside corner and slightly pull them up towards my temples/forehead I really like the way I look then. It kinda takes my dark cirlces away to so is there a way naturally. I dont need mush to do so not even an inch and there almonded shaped. I heard rubing olive oil works.

Almond shaped eyes naturally

+1
There is no possible way to achieve the desired effect you are discussing "almond shaped eyes" naturally. The best way to achieve this effect non surgically is with make-up. Best regards!

The only way to get almond eyes naturally is to be born with them

+1

The only way to get almond eyes naturally is to be born with them. Sometimes you can modify the shape of the eye with BOTOX and filler. But, it really depends on the amount of correction you ultimately want. In order to completely change the shape of the eye, you need surgery.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

No natural way to "get almond eyes".

+1

No natural way to "get almond eyes". Even with surgery this would be very difficult. Be happy with your eyes and do what you can with make up by a professional.

Almond Shaped Eyes

+1

If a patient has a naturally round shape to the eye, there is no way to raise the lateral canthus (outer corner of the eye) without surgery, to accomplish this.  Fillers and Botox can achieve certain goals, but raising the corner of the eye is not included in the list.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural Eyelid enhancement

+1

We have several minimally invasive and non-invasive techniques that can help give you brighter, wider appearing eyes.  Botox or Dysport and Ulthera can help raise your brows to give you a brighter look.  However, we don't have any minimally or non-invasive technique that will actually widen the palpebral fissure (the opening of the eyes).  As mentioned previously, a surgical technique called a lateral canthopexy or a canthoplasty will help you achieve that goal.  Good luck in attaining your desires.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

#eyelidsurgery, #beauty, #blepharoplasty, #cosmeticsurgery, #restylane, #BOTOX

+1

Dear JessicaSmith in Blakeslee PA

Thank you for your question.  Eyelid shape can be changed with Non-surgical techniques such as injections of Restylane to correct the hollow under the eyes- this is done in the office with some local anesthetic/freezing, and Restylane placed in the deep layer of the tissue. This will help give the eye a more 'Almond' shape.  The alternative is surgery- either in the form of micro- fat grafting and/or eyelid surgery. 

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Almond eyes

+1

There is no way to "naturally" do this. Rubbing olive oil is a good way to smell like a salad. A procedure called lateral canthoplasty may achieve what you want.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon