How to Change a Round Face? Options for Narrowing Cheeks? (photo)

hi i have a very round face, and this is something that would not change by dieting. is it possible to make my cheeks area narrower and make the sides of my face more straight and shaplier? i know there is a procedure of bone shaving, is that possible in that area and if so, how can i find a doctor who can do it? thank you very much for your reply.

Changing a Chubby Round Face

+2

Hi r.t,

Thank you for sharing your photographs.

Buccal fat pad removal will achieve the Ogee curve that will provide you with a slim face and narrower cheeks.

Yet, this procedure is of a delicate nature and is best performed by an extensively experienced surgeon who will preserve the beauty of your natural facial traits and enhance them.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a well experienced surgeon who will help guide you to make a strong decision that will fit your goals.

Best wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Narrowing the lower face

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for buccal fat removal and Botox to the masseter, but an in person examination would be essential

Sam Naficy, MD