Change Position of Eyes?

is rare this question cam move the position of the eyes? I think this greatly improves a person's beauty. Exist this surgery, if not You can be the pioneers I think that surgeons are as artists have the knowledge and materials can use them to develop new surgeries. I did not find pictures of peoples reals, i found pictures of model in 3d show well facilales features and what I want to know its imporntant for me

Eye position changes

+2

Changing the actual bony posoition of the eye requires cranial vault remodeling. This is often done in children with craniofacial anomalies and is performed by very specialized plastic surgeons who perform craniofacial reconstruction.