Is it possible to change my nose shape to this?

I want to get my nose done, since it's too large for my face and theres a hump which I don't like. The tip is also a little fat/bulbous and I want to get it narrowed. Here are some pics of my nose and the nose I want, Lana Del rey's nose.

+1

The bulbous tip and dorsal hump can be reduced.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and hump reduction

+1

The bulbous tip is made more narrowed by tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal. The hump is composed of  bone and cartilage, which has to be shaved down. Osteotomies will be required to prevent an open roof deformity and narrow the bridge line. For many examples, see the link below

Bulbous tip + hump

+1

What you are asking is classical request for a reduction rhinoplasty. See a surgeon and get imaged to determine how much reduction you want.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon