Is It Possible to Change my Nose to my Ideal with Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I was playing around with photoshop to see what kind of nose looks best on me. My idealistic nose is that of a pointed tip with a more prominent nasal bridge. Is this possible with rhinoplasty? (I've also augmented the brow ridges)

Ideal nose

+1

Your nasal tip can be made more refined but is limited by multiple factors such as the thickness of your skin.  The bridge of your nose can be augmented with various methods.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is It Possible to Change my Nose to my Ideal with Rhinoplasty?

+1

Increased dorsal height and increased tip projection can be accomplished with a variety of maneuvers including cartilage grafting.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and augmentation

+1

Certainlyu augmentation of the dorsum and better projection of the tip can be accomplished but it would not be as angulated as you photoshopped.

Asian Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Pretty good imaging job. You can have a more defined tip and higher bridge but not that extreme. Feel free to send your pics below for a more realistic imaging of your nose.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Changing the nose to an ideal nose with rhinoplasty.

+1

Your nose can be improved by making changes that you suggest. There is no such thing as an ideal nose but it can be made to look more like the photograph you submitted. The tip can be augmented as well as the bridge. Make sure you choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.