Do I need to change my nose to match the rest of my features? (photos)

I feel that my face could be improved, probably in the nose mostly. I am looking for expert opinions on what specifically should be done to harmonize my face better? Particularly in regards to tip-rhinoplasty.

Do I need to change my nose to match the rest of my features?

+1
If you desire a more feminine appearance than a rhinoplasty is a good option. But it is a very personal decision... 

+1
You are very pretty.   Tip refinement can be performed through a closed rhinoplasty approach with no visible scars would be icing on the cake for you.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1
   Tip refinement can be performed through a closed rhinoplasty approach with no visible scars.

Changing the tip of the nose

+1
A rhinoplasty aimed at refining the nasal tip would give symmetry, appropriate shape, and size to your nose. It will significantly improve your facial features.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Some tip work would be an excellent option for you. This can be done with an endonasal approach. I recommend finding a surgeon who has a lot of experience in rhinoplasty - ask lots of questions.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

Tip Plasty is all u need for bulbous tip.

+1
Tip Plasty is all u need for bulbous tip without hump issues. You may need small cartilage grafts just above the tip. Your nose is short--you do NOT want it shorter. 

Changing your nose to match your facial features

+1
Hello peekapie,

Based on your photos, I agree with you that your nose could use some shape refinement, particular in the tip. You have very broad wide cartilage (underneath your nasal skin) that could be reshaped through surgery to create more definition so that it would match the rest of your nose (upper 2/3s) which don't appear to need much in the way of change.

Take care,

Michael M. Kim, MD

Michael M. Kim, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon