Should I Change my Invisalign Provider?

I have been going to my dentist for last 3 years, and am very satisfied with the work he does. I had a lot of filings to be done and he has done a great job with them. I have now started invisalign treatment with him (Preferred provider) and am on Tray 1 of 42 (overjet, crowding). Should I be switching to an orthodontic for invisalign treatment (Elite provider)? Am I allowed? Would it create bad relation with my dentist?

Provider change

+1

When ever a patient has a concern they should always talk with the Dr. Write down all you questions and discuss them atmamspecialmapt time that you called and made. You always have the right to change Drs but I feel a good talk and voicing your concerns are important. You also can get a second opinion and talk to your Dr afterwards. You need to feel comfortable with your provider your treatment will go better

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign provider choice

+1

Your current doctor has allready outlined your treatment by designing and approving the movement plan for your Invisalign treatment. Invisalign is just the lab making the aligners, they are not treating your case, your doctor is. Talk to your doctor about your concerns and see if he/she has any suggestions. We have taken over Invisalign cases that were started by other providers, but typically not until issues had popped up.

San Ramon Orthodontist