Can I change my eye shape to look more like a male model? (photo)

I was wondering if there is anything I could do to change my eyeshape to that of a male model. What could I possibly get done? I am 22 years old with no health issues. I put up pics of what my eyes are right now and what I'd like them to look like.

“Eye shape changes” (eyebrow changes) to look more like a male model.

+1

Patients with large hairy eyebrows may look different to Caucasian male models commonly seeing on magazines and TV. Large hairy eyebrows are characteristic of patient with non-Caucasian background: Indian, Latin, Middle Eastern, etc. Therefore, males with these backgrounds may look different in regard of the eyebrow shape when compared with Caucasian mates.

Patients with large hairy eyebrows can change the eyebrow shape and size with eyebrow waxing, threading and laser hair removal. Male patients seeking eyebrow reshaping with these modalities should make sure the professional performing these procedures will maintain a masculine eyebrow appearance (not over arched or over peaked). Eyebrows may take up to 6 months to grow back!. A female-shaped eyebrow in a male patient may cause significant social embarrassment. 

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Your eye shape is great and I would not try to change that.

+1

Your brow is so heavy that you don't really appreciate your eyes. Get those trimmed and shaped and you should notice a big difference in the appearance of your eyes.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

The big difference between you and that model is brow shaping.

+1

That model has someone grooming their eyebrows. It is usually best to go to an esthetician who specialized in eyebrows. In Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, there are salons devoted to brow shaping and brow services. Also spend some money on a well styled haircut is very important. These two critical steps are were you should start. The models also have 6-pack abs and that does not hurt either.