Can I Change my DMD Who Have Cemented Me with a Crown?

Can I change my dentist

+1

As a patient you can choose anyone to be your dentist.  Having a crown done by one dentist does not prevent you from seeing another one for your regular care.  Please be advised that the old dentist is still responsible for the crown that they had placed. 

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Changing of the dentist

+1

In many cases especially in anterior area the professional relationship, understanding and clinical skills of the dentist are crucial. If you`r not happy with your dentist you definitely can find more experienced doctor. Though the responsibility of the cemented crown will be on the dentist who cemented it.

Olga Kharevich, DMD, PhD (in memoriam)
Miami Cosmetic Dentist