No Change in Thighs After 2 Lipo? (photo)

i had thigh lipo done twice 6 months apart but still have really bulky thighs. is it excess fat, muscle or skin? its now a year on from 2nd surgery. do i need more lipo or a thigh lift? i especially want to reduce the side view that is front and back of thighs

Liposuction is a better reshaper than a size reducer.

+1

I often explain to patients that liposuction is a reshaping operation and not a resizing operation.  Women who have small medium or large thighs before surgery usually have small medium or large thighs after surgery but with a different shape.  Liposuction can be very effective at reducing the deposits of the outer thighs and inner thighs but aggressive attempts at overall size reduction can leave patients with undesirable contour abnormalities.

Be cautious how you proceed and get an opinion from a very reputable plastic surgeon about what your options are going forward. 

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

More Thigh Liposuction

+1

You appear to have additional fat that can be suctioned from the lateral and posterior thighs.  I routinely perform these procedures in conjunction with the Brazilian butt lift to accentuate buttock definition and reduce thigh fat.  Please keep in mind that is very important to keep the weight stable before and after liposuction or Brazilian buttlift to realize full results.

Good Luck.