Is This Much Change in Rhinoplasty Possible? (photo)

Before, I was told that my photoshopped idealistic image of my nose was a bit too unrealistic on the tip. I've remade my photoshop. Is this a realistic result? My desire is to have this kind of nose, so I do not want surgeons to suggest me making noses that are the default of rhinoplasty.

Photoshopped rhinoplasty: expectation vs. reality

+1

You can certainly expect more tip projection and definition from a properly performed rhinoplasty. Photoshop is a poor way to project your results.  The best plan would be to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has had a broad experience with rhinoplasty.  Be sure to see a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can get an idea of what types of results are reasonable to expect.  If you don't see a picture of someone whose nose looks like yours then find another surgeon.

Realistic expectations for rhinoplasty but will require grafting.

+1

The desired endpoint relative to the preoperative photograph provided will require augmentation of the dorsum of the nose as well as repositioning the tip further out in three-dimensional space. This will probably require a two-piece graft.