Should I Change Implant to Low Profile to Disguise More of 'Funnel Chest' (Mild Case)? (photo)

I have recently undergone my 3rd breast surgery in 4 years and still hate the way they look. I currently have 375cc (12cm wide, 5cm projection implants) My main concern is my cleavage. Would low profile wider implants help my case? It also seems one side is starting to bottom out already, only 12 days post-op. This happened with my last implants (395cc 12.5cm wide, 5.3cm projection). I feel like I am a hopeless case and have spent over 20k for ugly breasts that I can even wear low cut tops with!

Improving Results of Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating experiences you have had with breast surgery.

At this point in time, considering your previous surgical history, I would suggest that you avoid further surgery. At some point ( preferably closer to one year from now) further breast lifting ( with that technique using the breast implant capsule for support internally)  will be necessary to achieve the results you are looking for. In other words, to achieve superior pole volume,  additional breast lifting (with capsulorrhaphy)  will be necessary. The use of low profile breast implants are not necessarily the “cure”.

Again, although it is clear that you are very frustrated, it may be in your best interest to avoid further surgery for now.