Possible to Lower Eyebrow Line to Give a More Intense Aspect?

I always have been very unsecured about my eyes region and especially my eye brows area because I feel my eyes look droopy somehow and that my eyebrows are too high to compliment them in order to give me a more masculine/heavy aspect . In other words I would like to know what I can do to go from Fig 1 to Fig 2 , concerning my eyebrows ( i heard botox is possible but I d like something more definitive ) and possibly the shape of my eyes . Regards.

Not possible to lower eyebrow line

+1

It is not possible to lower the eyebrow line to give more of an intense appearance.  It is very difficult if not impossible to lower the eyebrows.  Botox placed in the frontalis muscle will only lower them a couple of millimeters.  Surgical lowering is quite difficult and is best not attempted.  

Botox might work

+1

Paris,

A Botox treatment to your forehead might be effective in dropping your eyebrows lower.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Changing eyebrow position

+1

A nice thing to try is Botox to alter the eyebrow position. Thic can be done to tweek the eyebrow position but it is temporary.