Could I Change my Eye Shape? From Caucasian to Asian Eyes.

Hello, I'm half chinees and half Surinamees. Most of my family is chinees and I live in Taiwan.. They never believe i'm part chinees, because of my eyes.. I want to change my caucasian eyes to asian eyes (or close to asian looking.. Is that possible? If so.. how and how is the sugery called? I hope anyone here can help me with this.. I have been thinking about it for a couple of years. In the pictures you can see my eyes how they curently are and the kind of eyes I want. thanks!

Editor's Note: Photo updated.

Please leave your eyes alone

+1

You have very beautiful eyes  and I can not imagine any good plastic surgeon would operate on them. You also may want to change your make up . Your eye make up exaggerate your eye shape.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

You do not have caucasian eyes.

+1

Dear Bunnycakes

You picture is so small, it is hard to tell exactly what is going on with your eyelids.  However it appears that you lack a double fold.  Although you do not have a double fold, you definitely have asian eyes.  You will benefit from a very precisely performed double fold upper eyelid surgery.  Be certain that you crease is make low.  Do not let your surgeon take much if any upper eyelid skin.