I Would Like to Change the Appearance of my Nose with Non Surgical Rhinoplasty but my Concern is Not a Profile Issue.

Can dermal filler material specifically deal with issues of the nose that are face on 3 dimensional: - Sidewall and dorsum definition - Specifically referring to height of dorsum or projection of dorsum from face, and distinguishing the dorsum from the lateral sidewalls. - Nostril Alar rim thickness definition of nostrils in terms of skin thickness and nose tip thickness, I understand that fillers are temporary, I am not considering a rhinoplasty, I would just like a fuller nose

Based on you photo, you do not appear to be a good candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

I read your concern, and reviewed your frontal photo. You can have the height of your dorsum elevated with Injectable Fillers, but I doubt this would provide significant narrowing on your front view. In fact, Fillers may make your nose look wider.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards from NJ.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon