No Change After Bbl and Lipo?

I am 2 weeks post op of my bbl and lipo.......I still have "fat rolls " on my back and a considerable amount of belly.......all in all it looks like all that was taken was enough to give a waistline and not much more....my ps then said he put in 400cc only into each buttocks because according to him I dont have enough fat (I am 207 lbs 5' 7")......what should I do if anything?

The classical promisse to low weight by lypo/ la promesa clasica de bajar de peso mediante un lipo

+2

i apologize firstly with you  because that is most frecquent complain of any patient anyworld when the patient do not loose extraweight before any lypo, you quicky recover your previous  weight, and you loose very few  ( fat it is not loud is heavy) that is the reason to wining surgery as  a prize  after you loose at least 15 lbs before your surgery in order to get a great improvement and surgical success and best of whole you wont gain it again at least in a shorter time

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

No change after BBL and Lipo. What to do?

+2

You are only 2 weeks post-op so you need to wait at least 3 months before getting a true appreciation of the final result. At that time you need to consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. With your height and weight you should be able to have sufficient donor fat for a second buttock augmentation. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

No Change After Bbl and Lipo?

+2

You need to recover first.  Then if you have alot of fat left and want a big transformation, you will have to find a plastic surgeon who can get you where you want to be.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock or more.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA