Do I Have a Chance of Fixing These Keloid Scars on my Breasts? (photo)

I had breast surgery and i was left with bad scarring. I later had surgery done again to improve the scar and had laser treatment and a gel that i put on it but i still developed this scar. Is this bad surgery or just bad skin?

Improving breast scars with scar revision laser

+1

Keloid scars on the breast should receive treatment with fractional co2 laser, pulsed dye laser, IIT, and pressure treatment. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Your Scars Are Not Keloids

+1

In true keloid scars, the scar itself sits well outside of the base of the scar, like bread when you bake it because the bread is much bigger than the pan.  Your scars are due to the tension from the implant pulling downward, i.e. gravity on incision without counter balancing forces.  (I know you have an implant from your previous postings on Real Self.)

Two suggestions for improving your spread, not keloid scars:

(1)  During the scar revision, put a circumareolar suture (permanent) as seen in the Benelli mastopexy around the areolar, and this will decrease the pull of gravity on the scar.   

(2)  You could have a medical tattooist cover the scar with either skin or areolar pigment to hide or improve the visibility of the scar.

Needless to say, you need a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate and treat your scarring. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon