Cost Effective Cellulite Treatment?

what can i do to get rid of cellulite without having surgery i dont have a lot of money so what can of treatment can i lose...

What is the most cost effective treatment for cellulite?

+2

The most cost effective treatment for cellulite may not be the least expensive -- less expensive treatments don't give reliable, long term results and therefore no matter how little the cost the money is wasted.

There is a new FDA approved solution for cellulite of all areas of the body called Cellulaze.  Despite being more expensive than creams and lotions and massage, this actually works and has clinical research to show the improvement.

This requires only one treatment and gives long lasting results.  That sounds like a bargain compared to throwing your money away with ineffective treatments.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Alternative cellulite reduction

+2

Clearly Cellulaze is a surgical treatment which can be expensive. Other options that are much more common in Europe and South America are Endermology, use of compression or support under-guarments and microneedle roller. Cellulite is a complicated problem and many treatments regardless of how technological or expense, only work to improve or reduce cellulite usually temporarily.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Treatment

+2

I would recommend you consider Cellulaze.  It is a FDA approved one-time definitive treatment for most types of cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon trained in Cellulaze treatment to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is a quick and painless procedure that will reduce the appearance of cellulite though one minimally invasive application. The cost differs with each surgeon but this is the groundbreaking new treatment to rid yourself of cellulite.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment for body cellulite

+1

I demonstrated the effectiveness of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment on The Doctors television show and believe it is a superior and longlasting procedure for cellulite reduction. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cost Effective Cellulite Treatment?

+1

Thank you for your question. There are non-invasive treatments such as vaser shape to help smooth out the appearance of cellulite.  It can take few treatments to see result.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

SURE technique works

+1

Anti-cellulite creams do work, but results aren't always dramatic.  Cellulite creams are good for mild cases, but for more severe cases I use the SURE procedure.  This is a minimally invasive procedure that typically requires only one treatment making it very cost effective. 

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cost effective cellulite treatment

+1

The over the counter and non-invasive cellulite treatments will probably cost you more in the long run as they are only temporary treatments.  I would recommend Cellulaze, the only FDA approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.

Robert Kratschmer, MD