Cetaphil Skin Cleanser for Very Oily Skin?

im wondering about both of the cetaphil cleanser..the first one is cetaphil gentle skin cleanser which contains alcohol in the ingredient...the second one is cetaphil daily faicial cleanser..which is on better suit for my very oil skin type? and im always using retin-a gel 0.025 right now at night..

Need a stronger cleanser than Cetaphil for oily skin

+1

Cetaphil is a great gentle cleanser, however I would probably recommend something else for oily skin.

When looked at with Visia complexion analysis, my patients with oily skin that used Cetaphil as their cleanser tend to have more bacteria counts on their skin.

If you like soapless cleansers, try Purpose by Johnson and Johnson.  Also very mild but is foaming and tends to clean oily skin better.  Or use Dove for Sensitive Skin bar.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon