Is There a Certified Plastic Surgeon in Washington D.c. Not Maryland

mommy makeover in washington d.c.?

Complementary Consultation

+2

There are many good surgeons who serve Washington DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia area. I, myself, am a board certified plastic surgeon who has been serving the metropolitan area for over 20 years. 

Hope to hear from you soon, Dr. Marefat

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in DC

+2

Of course there are Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in DC.  One of the most well known is Scott Spear MD and the ASPS web site lists all the others.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Doctor referral sites

+2

Both ASPS and ASAPS have "find a surgeon" features on their websites.  Start there - you can just type in your zip code and get a list of potential surgeons to interview.

I've posted the link below.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Finding Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Finding a surgeon

+1

The easiest way to find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery is to use the "Find a Surgeon" tool on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website (plastic surgery.org).  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Board certified plastic surgeons in Washington, D.C.

+1

There are several board certified plastic surgeons practicing in Washington, D.C. You can obtain this information by going to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons at plasticsurgery.org and selecting District of Columbia.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD