Which Ceramic Tooth is Best: Zirconia, IPS Empress or E-max?

I have to get 3 ceramic teeth. pls suggest which is the best among Emax, IPS empress or zirconia. My dentist suggested these. I am 22 Years Old

Which ceramic material for dental crowns?

+1

Definitely Emax for what you see in the smile (most esthetic), Zirconia for the molars (much stronger, less esthetic).  It does depend on the bite, but generally this is the best scenario. 

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

What type of porcelain to choose

+1

If you have a heavy bite, Emax if not Empress. Zirconium is not that aesthetically pleasing.

Orange County Cosmetic Dentist

Ceramic Choice for Anterior Teeth

+1

You will get a much more esthetically pleasing result with Empress or E-Max. While Zirconia is the strongest, it's best for back teeth where esthetics is not as important as strength.

New York Cosmetic Dentist