Central Lining Deformation?

I have a central lining scar from a surgery when i was born a premie. I am now 20 years old and ever since ive developed in my chest area the scar has a indentation on my breast and forms a hole. I was going to see if any cosmetic doctor would consider giving me a boob job and fixing the scar as well. My insurance would only cover it if it is Medical Related. Would that be considered medical or cosmetic?

What is a central lining deformation?

From your description, it sounds like you have a scar on your chest.  If this has caused abnormal development of your breasts, your doctor can likely get a procedure covered under your insurance.  I am doubtful it will, or should cover an augmentation in your circumstances.  You should schedule a consultation with a local plastic surgeon and get their feedback as to what your insurance may cover for you.