I Lost 100pds, Breasts Now Saggy, Lost Alot of Volume. I Would Like a Breast Lift W/ Fat Grafting and No Implants? (photo)

how possible is this scenario? I want to steer clear of implants but do wish to have some fullness. I do not expect a giant boost but I would like "normal" looking breasts again. I am in the Central Florida area and I am unsure if any local doctors are familiar enough with auto augmentation and breast fat grafting to properly counsel me in this decision. What is the best way to locate a doctor that is well versed in these techniques, didnt find google helpful in this :/ Thanks for your help.

Breast surgery options after massive weight loss.

+2

Congratulation on the weight loss. As often happens, the trade-off is a new, if predictable problem in dealing with the excess skin. 

I cannot tell from this photo how much breast tissue you actually have. If the breast size is satisfactory in a bra, then I would recommend that you consider  breast lift alone. Almost no tissue needs to be removed during a breast lift, but skin fat and breast tissue are recontoured. 

As far as fat injections or implants for that matter, with as extensive a lift as you would probably need, the procedure would be done separately by many or most surgeons anyway, so you would have time to consider whether the size is adequate with a lift alone. During the lift, the breast tissue lose a fair amount of their blood supply and that can magnify the risk of sometimes serious healing problems if an implant or fat grafts are placed at the same setting. 

You seem ready for an in person consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Ultimate Breast Lift increases projection and cleavage

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique uses no vertical scars.  The scars are hidden around the areola and the inframammary folds.  Your breasts will be the same volume but they will appear larger because the breast tissue is transposed higher and more to the center.  This increases cleavage and anterior projections without fat grafting or implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifting/Grafting Referral Needed…

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any specific doctors in your area who have significant experience with breast lifting and fact grafting. It may be that you will need to do a significant amount of “research” in locating a doctor well-versed with these procedures. You may want to start with the American Board of  Plastic Surgery to locate doctors in your area.  Check the websites of qualified plastic surgeons;  most plastic surgeons will demonstrate  before/after pictures of procedures they perform.  Calling and/or e-mailing specific plastic surgeons' offices and asking for referrals may also be helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Breast surgery to lift the breasts --fat only?

+1

I do not think fat augmentation will lift the breasts and neither would a standard breast implant.  A lift tightens the skin envelope and raises the nipple on the breast mound.  Fat just adds volume.