Mandible Implants And/or Buccal Fat Pad Removal? (photo)

I would like a more masculine face. I was wondering if I should get a mandible implant to make my jaw a little more square instead of how steep i think my jawline is now. I feel as if a mandible implant would balance my lower face well. I also would consider a buccal fat pad removal to make my cheeks a little more contoured. Also an average pricing would be of great help as well. thank you.

Facial Contouring

+1

This is a common request from my male patients who are looking to have a more chiseled, angular appearance.  I would strongly recommend a consultation to discuss the specifics for your face and the results you seek.  Computer imaging can also help you visualize how you will look following the procedures.

Jaw Angle and Cheek Implants for a More Masculine Face

+1

Jaw angle implants can be used to drop and square off the jaw angles to make the jawline have a stronger appearance. You already have a more recessed flatter midface and buccal fat removal will not improve the look of your cheeks. You are better off thinking about cheek augmentation and leaving the buccal fat pads alone.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Face

+1

You could do either custom jaw implants or possible osteotomies to change your jawline.  Conservative buccal fat removal could be done at the same time.  Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon and depends on where you live.  Donald R. Nunn MD DDS Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD