How Close to Goal Should I Be for a Mommy Makeover? (photo)

I know from reading on this site that it can vary, so I'm hoping to get a more personal answer here. I am a 32 year old mother of 4 (4 big babies in 5 1/2 years!), I am 5'3", and have maintained at 138-140 for the last year after losing 25 pounds postpartum. I'm a little bit unmotivated to work hard to get toned because I have so much flabby skin that would cover those results anyway. I am about a year out from being ready for my surgery, and I would eventually like to be around 125-129.

Mommy makeover

Watching your pics and i can realize now is the perfect time for having your mommy makeover done, so you don't need losing additional pounds. You are ready for having surgery!