Can You Get a Brow Lift Just for the Central Part of the Forehead?

I am 64 year old male. I had upper blepheroplasty and the surgeon cut too much from the outer aspect and the brow ptosis is quite marked in the centre. It looks unnatural and I need the sagging skin lifted in the centre, but not the lateral aspect. Can this be done and approximately how much is the cost.

Central brow lift

+1

An exam is worth everything!  In men you want to be careful not to raise the laterl areas to much and feminize them. Most men have a fairly straight eywbrow. Modifications of browlifts can be done to accomodate this.

Central Eyebrow Lift

+1

A browlift should be modified to meet the needs of each individual patient. A good surgeon never does an operation the same way on everyone. Be specific when describing your goals to your surgeon.

brow lift just for the central part of the forehead

+1

Yes! A specific lifting of the brow can be accomplished. Seek 3 opinions from boarded plastic surgeons in your area. From MIAMI Dr. B Best of Luck. 

Brow lifts can be tailored to different shape brows

+1
The short answer is yes a brow lift can be designed to lift the medial, middle and lateral brow differentially. Make sure you are seeing a surgeon who is board certified to do a brow lift surgery and that you communicate well what your concerns and intentions are.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Browlift after blepharoplasty

+1

There are different types of browlifts depending on the location of the incisions. All brow lifts can raise a certain portion of the brow in a particular vector.  A thorough evaluation by your surgeon is essential to decide which browlift is best for you. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead lifts can emphasize different parts of the forehead

+1

There are different methods that are used to do a forehead lift and certain zones can be raised more than another.  Given all of the different options that are available, find a plastic surgeon that is comfortable with your request.  The cost would be hard to estimate given the variability of options and cost differences around the country.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Saint George Plastic Surgeon