Cellupulse (AWT) in Orange County, CA Area?

I have been reviewing the Cellupulse (AWT) procedure and it looks like a good therapy for reducing cellulite. Is there anyone in Orange County CA., or the Inland Empire that is using this treatment?

Reduce cellulite with Cellulaze

+1
My suggestion is to learn more about Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. Consult with a surgeon to find out if Cellulaze is the best procedure for you. Good luck!

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite, not cellupuse

+1

Hello and thanks for the question, Nikki.  I would recommend Cellulaze.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.  I hope this helps and best of luck!  Robert Kratschmer, MD, board certified in Plastic Surgery

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze vs. Cellupulse

+1

Cellulaze is the only definitive treatment for Cellulite.  Cellupulse and other technologies only help improve appearance temporarily and do nothing to address the fibrous septae that create irregular contours.  I would strongly encourage you to look into Cellulaze instead of Cellupulse. 

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze in Southern California

+1

To help find a qualified physician for a Cellulaze procedure, you can look on the Cellulaze website under "Find a Doctor" to locate physicians near you.  Our office cares for many patients from out of town as well.  Good luck!

Michelle Spring, MD