Has Anyone Had Cellupulse Done?

I am in Portland Oregon and looking for a cellulite treatment. I saw Cellupulse advertised on a website and was considering it. Any info would be helpful.

Cellupulse as a treatment for cellulite

+2

Cellupulse interstingly, is a new treatment that is designed to actually break up the collagen bands holding the skin down that creates the dimpling or cottage cheese appearance in cellulite.  If it cliically works the way the marketing describes, then it may produce long term results.  Currently treatments are designed to provide ongoing maintenance rather than cure or provide indefinite improvement.  We need a good long term clnical study that is double blind and controlled with a placebo to know how effective it is.

Cellulaze is most effective

+1

Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments.

The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze instead of Cellupulse

+1

Your best option to remove cellulite is Cellulaze. This is a minimally invasive procedure but has the ability to smooth out the skin and keep it cellulite-free. Please consult with your surgeon to see if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Consider Cellulaze

+1

If you are looking for a long-lasting treatment for cellulite, consider Cellulaze.

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulaze will be better

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite, as cellupulse only treats one of the causes of cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Cellupulse as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Consider Cellulaze for your treatment

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Cellupulse uses shock wave to stretch fibrous bands, Cellulaze permanently releases the bands.

+1

Cellupulse stretches the fibrous bands using rapid shock-wave pulses.  Cellulaze address all aspects of cellulite including reduction of fat bulges, releasing fibrous bands and tightening the skin. Cellulaze results are more permanent and more of a "cure" instead of temporary improvement. 

Web reference: http://gatewaylasercenter.com/Cellulaze_Salt_Lake_City.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.