Best cellulite treatment?

I am very young and also very thin, I workout 6 days a week but still have cellulite on my bum/back of thighs. It isn't bad, but it really bothers me. I try dry brushing, but it's not that effective. What is the best treatment for improving the look of cellulite? I know that nothing is 100% guaranteed to remove it all, but isn't there something I can do to improve it?

Cellulaze

+1
Right now, Cellulaze is the best treatment option for cellulite.  Nothing else compares to Cellulaze.  Other devices or injectable concoctions are not useful.  You need a device the can target the anatomy of cellulite which is thin skin, dimpling and bulging fat.  Only Cellulaze can address all three.

Cellulaze

+1
Hello. You sound like a potentially good candidate for Cellulaze and it is without question the most effective treatment for cellulite. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Cellulaze is not a cure or perfect treatment by any means. It will definitely improve on cellulite - mild cellulite is probably easier to improve upon than severe cellulite. Look at a lot of before and after photos to get a realistic idea of what the procedure can do for you. It is a one time treatment which is a plus but remember regardless of what anyone tells you there are no guarantees in results with cosmetic surgery. Results with Cellulaze will definitely depend on the skill and understanding of the technology of the physician so do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in Cellulaze in your area. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is most effective for cellulite

+1
In order to diminish the look of cellulite the best minimally invasive option is Cellulaze. Cellulaze will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Best cellulite treatment?

+1
Thank you for your question.  Of all the treatments that have come onto the market, claiming to improve cellulite, Cellulaze is the only one that shows to be promising.  However, it is new, and even the manufacturer states that first of all it does not claim to treat cellulite 100%, and it usually requires several treatments.  I recommend consulting with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who offers this service.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

Consider cellulaze

+1
I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Best cellulite treatment?

+1
Thank you for the question. The best cellulite treatment is the Cellulaze laser, designed for this purpose. It is a minimally invasive one time treatment under local anesthesia. see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who offers this treatment for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon