Cellulite Treatment Laser?

I've been hearing things about a cellulite laser? Somehow, it melts the fat causing the cellulite? Is this like liposuction? How does it target the cellulite? Help! I'd love to get rid of the cottage cheese.

Cellulaze works

+1
There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for long lasting cellulite treatment

+1

Thanks for your question.  You are talking about Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Consider Cellulaze Treatment

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite Laser Treatments

+1

The treatment’s unique bidirectional laser beam is used to cut stubborn septae and liquefy fat cells. Short-pulsed, high energy laser beams are utilized beneath the skin to transmit energy in two directions to simultaneously smooth out lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite treatment laser

+1

I wish I wish I wish. But sorry no such thing exists. YET! But there is hope on the horizon, new studies are now being done to inject a solution into the areas, I'm awaiting the results. But I not very confident.

Cellulite Star Wars Treatments

+1

It has been said multiple times and needs to be repeated.
- Cellulite is not a disease but a natural phenomenon seen in the vast majority of women
- there is NO EFFECTIVE treatment of cellulite REGARDLESS of what you see or read
- The fact that there are 1,000's of different "treatment" SHOULD tell you there is no effective treatment.

Whenever you read or see ANYTHING preceding XXXXX cellulite treatment - put your hands in your pockets and walk the other way. You ill save a lot of money this way.

Save your money on cellulite treatments

+1

To date, there is no technology I am aware of that has been scientifically proven to produce a lasting improvement in cellulite issues. Save your money!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS