What type of cellulite treatment did Kim Kardashian have on that one episode of Keeping up?

What type of cellulite treatment did Kim Kardashian have on that one episode of Keeping up... ? I want to try it cuz it looks like it worked for her...

Cellulaze will cure cellulite

+1

I’m not sure which treatment she had, but the best option is Cellulaze. If you have lumpy dimpling skin than you are a good candidate for Cellulaze, this will smooth out your skin and keep it cellulite-free. Cellulaze is a long-lasting treatment and is performed in less than one hour.

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Velashape as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Kim Kardashian Cellulite Treatment

+1

Hi,

I believe that it was VelaShape.

The creators of this FDA approved treatment explain that VelaShape uses Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Infrared Light, with added "tissue mobilization combined with suction, so that the appearance of cellulite is reduced and problem areas are re-contoured".

In our practice, we have been very pleased with Accent XL treatments for cellulite and non-surgical fat sculpting.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD