Downtime After Cellulite Treatment?

Is there any down time or recovery period needed after cellulite treatment? Would I need to take time off work?

Cellulite Treatment Downtime

+1

Thank you for your question. Depending on what treatment you receive, downtime will differ. The cellulite treatment I use and recommend is Cellulaze. The Cellulaze treatment is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light bruising can occur, but you'll be able to return to normal activities within a day or two. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment for a short period after treatment. Best of luck. 

Recovery after cellulite treatment

+1

The answer to your question depends on what sort of cellulite treatment you will be undergoing.  I would suggest you consider Cellulaze.  

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

No downtime after cellulite treatment

+1

Not at all. In fact, the cellulite treatments can be quiet relaxing. There would be no need for you to take time off from work. In face, most come in on the lunchtime.

Bruce E. Katz, MD