How Do I Get Rid of Cellulite Around my Knees?

I have a lot of knee fat and some cellulite in this area. I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of cellulite around my knees and also how much these treatments usually cost. Thank you!!!!!

Cellulaze works

+1
There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. The cost for Cellulaze in the California San Francisco Bay Area ranges from about $3000-4000 per area with discounts usually for multiple areas. Hope this is helpful. Best to see someone with an expertise in Cellulaze than have a discounted price and poor results.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Try Cellulaze and you will be cellulite-free

+1

Cellulite around the knees can be treated with Cellulaze, a treatment that has the ability to smooth out the skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Consider Celullaze

+1

Cellulaze is a one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Knee Fat

+1

Of course, I need to see and evaluate you,the  your skin and amount of fat around your knees but I have had good success with the Laser Lipo procedure.  Removing the fat and tightening of the skin is very helpful in some patients.  Get an evaluation with someone locally to see if you are a candidate.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Endermologie and Velashape cellulite treatment

+1

There's no perfect answer available yet for cellulite. However, endermologie techniques and Velashape could help to a certain extent.

We have used the Velashape machine in my office, and we have been pleased with the progress. The key is realistic expectations and good communication.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to do this

+1

There has yet not been developed any technology worth spending your hard earned dollars on which will make any significant difference in cellulite and extra fat and poor skin around the knees.  Maybe someday, but not at present.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS