Best for Cellulite on Thighs: Velashape, Lymphatic GX Subdermal Therapy, or Endermologie?

What are the differences and what requires the least amount of sessions? Of course, this assumes weight is maintained with proper diet and exercise. For Sub-dermal Therapy, the spa I am looking into offers with Steam and with Lightwave therapy for an additional cost (vs. just the base sub-dermal therapy. Is there a significant difference?

Cellulaze

+1
  • There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. Hope this helps.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze on the thighs

+1

All lasers can help to diminish the look of cellulite, but there is now a procedure to cure the uneven skin. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure to help smooth over the skin while keeping it cellulite free.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats all anatomice causes of cellulite.  Other modalities only treat one or two fo the problems, so the relust is only temporary or suboptimal. Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I would recommend you consider CellulazeCellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Cellulite treatments: options nonsense and efficacy, What works?

+1

It is unfortunate that so many companies pray on patients looking for an easy cheap fix for cellulite.  There is a repackaging of some old technology with a sexy name every month.  Cellulite can be improved and it just depends on the type of cellulite a person has.  Is it deep cellulite with abundant fat, or is it localized 'problem spots?'  In general I recommend you avoid any technologies involving focused ultrasound or radio-frequency as Thermage and other technologies are well known for creating deformities.

In general I like to treat cellulite like you describe with a combination of diode laser  to gentlly reduce and smooth the subcutaneous fat with an infrared deep dermal heating for skin tightening.  In cases like yours I feel this is the best option.  The devices I use are iLipo by Chromogenix for fat reduction and SkinTyte II from Sciton for skin contraction and smoothing.  There may be other similar products out there but I dont recommend following advertiser hype in choosing your treatment. 

Choose a reputable plastic surgeon with experience with these technologies and with conventional techniques.  You need to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon who can guide you.  Depending exam you may be better off with a liposuction modality.  In certain cases I use hydrojet liposuction (BodyJet by humanmed)  to reduce problem areas ann smooth the skin  this is particularly useful for deeper large cellulite where some fat grafting is added back to the deeper areas after the liposuction.

I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Web reference: http://www.RianMaercksMD.com

Cellulite treatments

+1
Different cellulite treatments are not studied well comparing their effectiveness that it is difficult to reommend one vs. the other. Improvement of cellulite is difficult to measure and mention of improvement is somewhat anectdotal.