Is This Cellulite or is my Butt Deformed? (photo)

I've had this imperfection on my buttocks since I was 20 I am now 24. Due to weight loss this dent/imperfection is now more noticeable. I have had cellulite massages focusing on the area thinking its probably just some really bad cellulite. What can I do to fix this problem? It makes me feel very insecure when I wear leggings and jeans...it looks like a permanent panty line! please help!

Butt depression...

+1
It many cases like yours, fat grafting to the area that you do not like will elevate it and fill in the depression. The surgeon would take fat from an area you don't want it (say tummy or flanks) and put it in that area that bothers you.

Is This Cellulite or is my Butt Deformed?

+1

This is just a depression, and this can be improved with fat grafting to the buttock area.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  You do not want to have to do the procedure again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Buttock irregularity

+1

This is a congenital band and not really cellulite.  This can be released and filled with fat but results will not be a perfect correction.   Also you could try Juvederm injections in the area but they may only help 50%.  See an ABPS surgeon who has vast buttocks experience.  My Best,  Dr C

Web reference: http://www.gcommonsmdplasticsurgery.com

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Buttock indentation

+1

Based on your photos I would not consider this true cellulite but somewhat of a variation because it is likely from a tethering ligamentous band pulling in the skin.  The ligamentous band can be surgically released and then filled with fat grafting.  Glad to help... 

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM