Does Cellulaze Work on the Anterior Part of the Leg?

I have cellulite above my knees in addition to the back of my legs. Will cellulaze work for all areas that I am interested in treating?

Cellulaze and Legs

+1

Cellulaze will work on all areas of the legs and has been used on the buttocks and knees as well.  The best thing is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine your anatomy and make recommendations for treatment.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/cellulaze-austin.html

Celulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

+1

Hello and thanks for the question.  To see if your areas of cellulite are candidates for Cellulaze will require a physical exam.  Some patients that have cellulite are better treated with other procedure in order to improve the area.  I woud recommend seeking a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with the procedure.  I hope this helps and good luck.  Robert Kratschmer, MD

Does Cellulaze Work on the Anterior Leg?

+1

Interestingly, we find that many patients are bothered the irregular appearance of the anterior thigh area just above the knees. I am not sure if this is true cellulite, in terms how we think of it in the more typical areas such as the posterior/lateral thighs or buttocks, but certainly there is skin laxity and irregularity. 

Our experience so far has been that it does help in this area, but the results don't seem to be as dramatic as in the posterior thigh or buttock. This may be due to the skin being thinner in this area and therefore may not have the capacity to thicken and tighten as much as is seen it other areas. 

Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for front and back of thigh

+1

Cellulaze works for cellulite on both the front and back of the thigh.   Cellulaze is great for cellulite but the term cellulite is often used incorrectly to describe areas of fat, tissue laxity or other contour irregularities. To know if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze and that it would address your specific concerns, a physical exam would be essential.  For an accurate answer, schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that has experience with Cellulaze. 

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com

Where Cellulaze Works

+1

Cellulaze can be used for any area of the body where a patient notices lumpy, dimpling skin. Ideal areas are back of the legs, buttocks, thighs and abdomen. The anterior part of your leg could benefit from this treatment.

Cellulaze target areas

+1

Cellulaze is great for any area of the body.   Any area where a patient notices lumpy, dimpling skin.

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

If you truly have cellulite, the cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Does Cellulaze work for the anterior part of the leg?

+1

Cellulaze laser treatment can be done where you have cellulite. The most common areas are the thighs, back, front, side, lower abdomen, buttocks and upper arms. See a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this new treatment for cellulite.

Web reference: http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Yes, Cellulaze works on the Anterior Part of the Leg.

+1

Cellulaze definitely works on the anterior part of the leg. It is not recommended for treatment directly on the knee area, your Board certified Plastic Surgeon would be able to discuss this directly with you in consultation...Cellulaze is a great tool for treating cellulite, not for fatty deposits, or very lax skin in the knee area.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Treatment above knees

+1

I would need to examine the area above your knees to determine if cellulaze would be indictated.   Often, women have excess fat and/or excesss skin above their knees.  Although cellulaze may help slightly tighten excess skin, it is really for treatment of cellulite.  Please see a board certified PS who performs Cellulaze for a formal consultation. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX