Cellulaze Still Working 4.5 Months Out?

I still feel "twinges" and a soreness if my legs are touched too much, could this be still progress I keep hoping? I am not very pleased with my results thus far, had front and back with butt done and spent a small fortune, two procedures to do this huge amount of areas. I would also entertain doing another procedure to get BETTER results and would like an idea of when it could/should be done? I don't want to spend another summer in a garment, that was rough! Can it be re-done and when is good?

Twinges and results from Cellulaze

+1

Thanks for our questions.  The "twinges" and soreness in your legs is one of the normal variants after the procedure.  We prescribe a topical pain/anesthetic cream for this that usually minimizes the discomfort if it has persisted for over three months.  Since improvements can take up to a year to see, you are still in the early stages of the post-operative course.  We document the cellulite prior to the procedure with photographs in order to use them for comparison in the post-operative course.  Cellulaze can be redone in about a year.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze treatment

+1

It takes 3-6 months to see your results.  You are only 4 months out from your treatment.   The degree of improvement depends on the severity of your cellulite before treatment.   Please followup with your surgeon.

Cellulaze Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze results are achieved with only one treatment, but your results will continue to improve over the next three to twelve months.Therefore, it is important to know that the final result is not instantaneous; it will take time. 

Months after Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze can take between 3-6 months to see your final results. During the healing process you will feel some soreness over the areas treated.

4 months after Cellulaze

+1

Greetings Wishful~

Though Cellulaze is minimally invasive with respect to incisions, what happens beneath the surface is quite extensive.  Small nerve fibers that are damaged or irritated during the procedure can take many months to heal and recover and can cause little twinges or the feeling of small electric shocks.  These feelings should not be terribly painful but will get your attention in the brief second they occur. Believe it or not, even after over 4 months, you are still improving.  Collagen production was stimulated and the skin is still thickening and tightening.  You may consider a few treatments of something like Smoothshapes to help speed your continued healing, help the lymphatics, mobilize fluids and even though it may be more sore at first, it will help with remaining soreness.

Talk to your surgeon about other possibilities but don't be too anxious about getting something else done right away.

Hang in there.  Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com/