Cellulaze/Smart Lipo Combo on Legs?

I would like cellulaze on back of my legs and smart lipo from the top of my inner thigh, down to two inches above my knee. I would like to have lipo on that area that is on the back/side of the leg in the outer 'corner' of my butt, and under my butt. I had lipo on inner/outer thigh before. I am happy with the results, but would like to have the 'middle' of my inner thigh done as it wasn't before. Any thoughts on my requests? I have super tight skin that healed well after first procedure.

Cellulaze and Smart Lipo

+2
Thank you for your question. Yes, you can receive Cellulaze and Smart Lipo during the same treatment session. It is important to schedule a consultation with a board-certified doctor so that he or she can examine the specific areas you want treated to ensure you are pleased with your results. Best of luck! 

Cellulaze and SmartLipo

+1
  • I have done Cellulaze and SmartLipo in the same areas at the same time with very good results. I have also done Smart Lipo first then followed months later with Cellulaze. If you were to stagger them I would do the lipo first as you may get some improvement in shape with this alone or it may reduce the areas in which you are concerned about having Cellulaze. Hope this helps! Good luck.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze and SmartLipo on thighs, knees and legs

+1

Smartlipo and Cellulaze can be combined and they can provide excellent results when used by a trained surgeon. Cellulaze helps with the actual cellullite because it attacks the very structural problems that cause cellulite. Cellulaze cellulite treatment can be used for treating cellulite on the knees, and thighs (inner, front and back).   Most patients require only one (1) treatment for cellulaze cellulite treatment and the results can last for years. Again, make sure to to do your homework and select a board certified plastic surgeon who is trained in cellulite treatment and skin tightening. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD

Cellulaze/Smart Lipo combo on legs

+1

Thank you for your question.  I think the combo of Cellulaze and Smart Lipo is an excellent choice.  I have performed the procedures several times in combination.  The same areas can be done, but the skin tightening performed with Smart Lipo is bypassed for the Cellulaze skin tightening.  One of the advantages to Smart Lipo is that it causes minimal bruising, which will not be the case if Cellulaze is done first.  I hope this helps and good luck in your endeavors.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Combined Cellulaze and Liposuction

+1

Each procedure is fine tuned for the individual.  Many patients need a combination of Cellulaze in one area and liposuction or SmartLipo in a neighboring section.  These procedures are all about sculpting and contouring the areas being treated.  To determine which procedure is best for your specific areas, it is best to consult a board certified plastic surgeon that is experienced with Cellulaze, SmartLipo and liposuction and combining the procedures.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze and Smartlipo Combo

+1

Yes, you can absolutely have Cellulaze and Smartlipo done at the same time. These procedures will help with removing fat from your inner thigh and smoothing out your posterior thigh.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Combo Smart Lipo + Cellulaze

+1

As mentionede in some of my previous postings, yes Smart Lipo and Cellulaze at the same operation can be done. But in different anatomic zones. Best to be sure your Cellulaze doc has experience doing this. 

Cellulaze and smart lipo in the same surgery

+1

As long as you are not treating the same area, it should be reasonable to have cellulaze and smart lipo in the same operation.  The main limiting factor is the overall amount of tumescent solution that is required.  Very large treatment areas require too much tumescent solution if the procedure is to be done under local anesthesia.

John Q. Cook, MD

Cellulaze and Smart Lipo done together at the same time

+1

As long as you are not having treatment on the same area at the same time, Cellulaze can be done in one area and the Smart Lipo can be done in other areas.  It is not recommended to treat the same area with both devices.  You would have to bee seen by your surgeon to assess what needs to be done and make sure it is safe for youu

Paul M. Glat, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon