Why Does It Seem Cellulaze is Making Cellulite Worse for Girls on This Site?

I am disappointed because I was eager to try cellulaze and see so many negative reviews even saying it made their cellulite WORSE (so scary) so what gives? Is it the doctors fault? The patient? I thought this was going to have so much success. :/, bummed.

Cellulaze makes Cellulite better

+1

There are some patients that need a touch up procedure to finalize there results. Not everyone needs the second procedure; but there is no reason that getting Cellulaze should make your cellulite worse. Be sure to have your surgeon take a look at the area.

Cellulaze outcome

+1

Our experience with Cellulaze has been extremely positive and we've not had any patients that feel their cellulite is worse after treatment.  Early on, there is swelling which may make some patients feel they look worse but this is a transient and normal phase of recovery.  It is important to have realistic expectations prior to a procedure like Cellulaze (or any surgery).  The final result, no matter how great the surgeon, is not perfection but improvement.  Don't be discouraged.  Make an appointment for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with Cellulaze to find out more specifically what you can expect from treatment.

Dr.Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze, Cellulite

+1

I see improvement with Cellulze immediately.  The high spots are lower and the valleys are less deep as soon as the procedure is completed.  Due to swelling of the skin and the months that it takes for the skin to develop more collagen and tighten the overall results take months to reach maximal improvement.

Cheersh

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cellulaze is an effective treatment for cellulite

+1

Thanks for your question, alexandra44130-

Cellulaze does work, but it does take time to see the results.  Initially after surgery you are very bruised and swollen, and the appearance can sometimes be deceivingly worse temporarily.  By the 3-6 month timeframe improvements should be readily seen, but continued improvement is up to a year after the surgery.

I hope this helps your endeavors.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze results!

+1

There are many contingencies to obtaining "good" results from a CELLULAZE surgery. The healing time is over 6 months, not the 3 months. Patient selection and realistic expectations are paramount in doing CELLULAZE. I find secondary operations after 6 months in 15% of my patients. In this early sampling there appears to be a need to have 2 operations to obtain 70 to80% improvement in results. Thus in my opinion CELLULAZE is a multi operative treatment in cases of III b,c types of cellulite and patients desiring better results. These are just my opinions.

Cellulaze works

+1

I have seen very good results with Cellulaze.  There is a definite improvement in the appearance of cellulite, but it does take some time.  It usually takes 3-6 months to see very good results although some patients will start seeing results as soon as 6 weeks.  Some patients may see a "worsening" of their cellulite a couple of weeks after the procedure as the swelling goes down but that is temporary.  It is one treatment for cellulite with truly good results that are long-lasting.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Cellulaze is very much dependent on the skill of the doctor performing the procedure.

+1

Cellulaze is a technically challenging procedure to perform and achieve great results.  The final outcome is dependent of patient selection, the skill and experience of the doctor performing the procedure and to a lesser extent the post operative care.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze really does smooth cellulite

+1
My experience with cellulaze has been very positive! It definitely smooths out cellulite. I checked the reviews on Realself. Of 96 reviews, 10 were negative. Only one of Those said it had been months and no result. Most we're very early and said it hurt more than expected. The one I saw that said it was worse was very early, too early to tell. I haven't seen it make any cellulite worse. And it looks better at six months than it does at three. It's the only treatment for cellulite that I have found to be really effective.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon